Customers are increasingly looking for businesses that partner with a charity and ‘give back’, supporting people and communities in need.
In response, customers connect much more warmly with a brand and it is widely reported that companies who partner with a charity are experiencing an increase in profits of up to 10% as a result.
FIRST NEXT STEPS
One simple way to start or develop your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan is to set up a simple partnership with Kisumu Children Trust.
You can begin with a simple one-project plan which gets direct, measurable results, often from the very start!
We’d love to talk with you.
Most Company Leaders want to:
- Show the compassionate side of the company
- Increase engagement of staff
- Run fundraising events that drives team building
- Run fundraising events to give future leaders the opportunity to practise leadership development
- To work with a charity that has similar values to our company
…and there’s more…
- Win new business
- Increase customer retention
- Develop and enhance relationships with customers, suppliers and networks
- Attract, retain and maintain a happy workforce and be an Employer of Choice
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Generate innovation and learning and enhance your influence
- Improve your business reputation and standing
- Generate positive publicity and media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities
(Source: Simply CSR simplycsr.co.uk)
- A close partnership in which we listen to your needs and share ours personally
- Material for your website, E-Comms or conferences
- Video clips
- A Thank You letter from our Chair of Trustees
- Ideas for running your own fundraising event for us
- Logos and promotional materials for your fundraising event
- Personal advice to make the campaign go well for you
- A speaker
- Tailored updates on how your support is being used
- Support as you prepare for stakeholder meetings or your Annual Report
Our Children’s Home, the Cherry Brierley Children’s Home, loves and nurtures over 74 children aged 5-18. We also try to extend that support as they make their way in the world, having left school and moved out of the Home.
Running alongside this, we have a Community Children programme where children in their family homes are helped with school costs and a daily meal.
- There are One Off (capital) Investments.
These can range from buying sets of school uniforms for our children as they start a new school, through to the construction of a polytunnel where the children learn how to grow vegetables.
- We also need your help with Ongoing (revenue) Investments
Like any big family, our children need continued support. You may want to build a long-term relationship with a group of children by sponsoring them through secondary school. Your staff may prefer to meet basic needs and help put food on the table for a fixed period, say 6 months.
Whatever you and your staff team are passionate about, we can sit down together and develop a win-win plan which will more than reward your investment.
To discuss your ideas, please get in touch: